Sustainable Cooking Practices:
Our culinary group is passionate about healthy and sustainable cooking practices. The operating procedures at IMAGINE have been designed to meet the highest environmental standards and provide quality nutrition that promotes individual health and wellness:
- Our recipes are authentic and adhere to healthy cooking techniques.
- We offer daily menus that are seasonal and nutritionally balanced.
- No trans-fats, MSG or peanut oil is used in any of our foods.
- We use only the finest artisan ingredients in our kitchens.
- All foods, including soup stocks, sauces, aiolis, are made from scratch.
- We use only fresh herbs and spices.
- Daily breads and desserts are baked from scratch.
- Special vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are featured daily.
- 70-80% of our food ingredients are sourced from within 250-miles.
- Organic and conventional produce is purchased exclusively from local farmers.
- We do not use frozen, canned or pre-prepared vegetables, potatoes, salad dressings, sauces, meats, beans or legumes.
- Shell eggs are 100% organic and humanely raised.
- 100% of our milk, dairy and cheeses is hormone free.
- 25% of dairy products are organic.
- 100% of our beef, poultry and lamb are locally raised in an environmentally sustained manner. These products are free from steroids, antibiotics and hormones.
- All meat and poultry is roasted fresh daily.
- We are a member of Seafood Watch and adhere to these strict guidelines.
- Our white albacore tuna is dolphin-safe and water packed